Saturday, July 21, 2012

ombré

been procrastinating on coloring my hair yet again. after i gave in to getting rid of my jet black hair last year, the obsession of hair color continues. this time, i have set my eyes on the ombré trend.

known as the dip style/ monochromatic/ two tone - ombré hair style trend came from the french word ombré meaning shades and shadows.

it has only been a week and i've managed to find a hairdresser i decided to trust for my ombré hair.

here are some celebs inspiration i picked:


must say rachel was the first artist to inspire me to get the look.


but i love the sophistication sophia have on hers


crazy bout the natural blending of the color tones here too!


the discreetness of leighton's is envious too!!!

can't decide!! still thinking of the best one to give to my hair stylist! decisions decisions. wish me luck! :)

B

No comments:

Post a Comment